- After breakfast you will be transfer to the following places. And lunch will be served.
- Visit King's Memorial Chorten (Stupa). This Stupa was built in the memory of our Third King of Bhutan.
- Buddha Point (There is a statue of Buddha which is 169 feet).
- National Library There are lots of Bhutanese scripts and also we have the biggest book in the world.
- Handmade Paper Factory The Jungshi handmade paper factory uses traditional methods to produce the authentic Bhutanese paper known as Deh-sho. It is located approximately 1 km from Thimphu City. The factory uses the bark of two tree species, the Daphne tree and Dhekap tree in the manufacture of traditional paper. Visitors can observe the entire process of producing handmade paper using ancient traditional methods that have been practiced for generations. You can even try your hand at this ancient craft and make some paper of your very own as a souvenir. Deh-sho paper was originally used by monasteries for woodblock and manuscript books and also for writing prayer books.
- Takin Preservation Centre (contains national animal takin).
Thimphu Day Tour
Thimpu tour touches every aspect of the soothing Bhutanese culture and is a wonderful amalgamation of art, architecture, religion, nature and exposition. The ideas of Happy Tourism and Gross National Happiness help this beautiful city of Thimpu (or Thimphu) Valley to showcase the country’s traditions and hospitality.
No.of Days / Duration: 1Book Now
- Receive and Transfer to Airport
- Double/Twin in 3 Star Hotel
- 3 Meals every day with Evening Tea
- Toyota SUV for FIT & Toyota Bus for Group with Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All Sightseeing
- Museum Fees
- Bhutan Visa
- All Permits
- Bottled Mineral Water
Cost Does Not Include:
- Donations to Monasteries
- Alcohol & Beverages
- Tips for Guide, Driver & Hotel Staff
- Gifts & Souvenirs
- International Telephone Calls
- Round Trip Air fare
- Inbound Airfare