Top features of our Punakha festival tour:
- Thimpu sightseeing- Handmade paper Mill, School of Arts and crafts, pass by Memorial Chorten (temple) and Visit Changangkha Lhakhang.
- Drive through Dochula pass and hike to Chimi Lhakhang (temple of fertility).
- Attend the Punakha Festival as well as visit Khamsum Yulay Temple or Wangdue excursion visit Rinchingang.
- Visit Gangtey Gompa, which is the largest and the only monastery of the Nyingmapa sect in western Bhutan.
- Explore Gangtey monastery, which is a richly renovated monastery offering rich architecture and paintings.
- Visit the National Museum, 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress), Kichu Lhakhang, Drukgyal Dzong (Fortress) and hike to Tiger’s Nest in Paro.