Punakha Valley is located in the western part of Bhutan that host spectacular Punakha festival, in which colorful and well choreographed mask dances are preformed. Bhutan Buddha Travellers will leave no stone unturned to help you in experience one of the popular and unique Punakha festival in Bhutan is a convenient and comfortable way. From your arrival to departure, our experienced team of travel consultants will arrange everything in a well planned and organized way. By keeping in mind your requirement, we will make sure to offer you a fun filled and guided Punakha festival tour in Bhutan.
Top features of our Punakha festival tour:
- Thimpu sightseeing- Handmade paper Mill, School of Arts and crafts, pass by Memorial Chorten (temple) and Visit Changangkha Lhakhang.
- Drive through Dochula pass and hike to Chimi Lhakhang (temple of fertility).
- Attend the Punakha Festival as well as visit Khamsum Yulay Temple or Wangdue excursion visit Rinchingang.
- Visit Gangtey Gompa, which is the largest and the only monastery of the Nyingmapa sect in western Bhutan.
- Explore Gangtey monastery, which is a richly renovated monastery offering rich architecture and paintings.
- Visit the National Museum, 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress), Kichu Lhakhang, Drukgyal Dzong (Fortress) and hike to Tiger’s Nest in Paro.
There are no reviews yet.