The most experienced guides of Bhutan Buddha Travellers have great knowledge about Bhutan’s festivals and great locals. This assures you of enjoying a wonderful Haa Summer Festival tour, which will take you close to nature and culture. Haa Valley is located in a pristine and serene natural environment, which is very close to the Paro International Airport. Our expert travel consultant will make sure that you enjoy a comfortable and relaxing trip to not only witness the Haa Summer Festival but also explore some top attractions and sites of Bhutan.
Top features of our Haa Summer Festival tour:
- Visit Memorial Chorten (temple built in memory of the late 3rd King), Changangkha Lhakhang and Tashichho Dzong (fortress), the School of Arts and crafts and , Folk Heritage Museum and the National Library in Thimpu.
- Enjoy a spectacular snowcap view of the Eastern Himalayan while crossing the Dochula pass (3200 mts).
- Visit Punakha Dzong (a fine example of Bhutanese rich Art and Architecture) as well as enjoy hiking to the temple of Khamsum Yuelley Namgyel Chorten in Punakha Valley.
- Visit National Museum, 17th century Paro Dzong (fortress) and enjoy evening stroll in old Paro town.
- Visit the quiet and timeless Haa Valley to attend the annual Haa Summer Festival and explore the valley
- Most memorable hike to Tiger Nest temple in Paro.