Planning your trip to Bhutan
Bhutan Buddha Travellers can cater for all preparations for your trip to Bhutan. All you need to do is:
- Choose kind of tour or trek you you would like us to tailor design for you. Please look through our suggested itineraries.
- Decide on your dates of travel.
- Decide on your flight sector. Please click here for the Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines flight schedules.
- Contact us with these details.
- Provide your passport details to enable us to book your Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines ticket and process your visa.
- Forward us your passport details and complete the tour payment procedure. We will then process and send you your visa confirmation and Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines e-ticket.
Please note that payment for Bhutan tours can only be remitted by Telegraphic/Electronic transfer to the account of Bhutan National Bank. We will provide you with the appropriate bank account details for wiring your tour payments to Bhutan once your tour has been confirmed. This payment procedure applies to all licenced Bhutan tour operators. A copy of the remittance of the transfer must be emailed to us.
A copy of the remittance of the transfer must be email to us.
The tour payment includes all accommodation and meals, air-conditioned vehicle transfers, services of a guide and a driver, tea and snacks, daily bottled water, trekking equipent (if required) and all entrance fees to parks and monuments. Everything is taken care of to ensure that your trip of a lifetime to Bhutan is totally stress free.